Our Massage Therapy program in Sarasota will lessen your pain, improve your blood flow, & soothe your tight muscles. Massage therapy is not only good for your tight musculature but also promotes a relaxed mind. It is proven that increased stress can lead to health problems. Getting a massage helps you relieve stress, tension, decrease depression, and anxiety. In many cases, massage is covered by your health insurance!
Benefits of Our Massage Therapy Program:
- You will see immediate results.
- Increased circulation to your body’s largest organ–the skin
- Promotes relaxation.
- Lessens depression & anxiety.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Releases endorphins.
- Stimulates the body’s defense system.
- Improves recovery time after intense workouts.
- Has been proven to relieve pain from migraines and TMJ.
- Reduces post surgical problems.
- Improved flexibility of muscles and joints
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue & stretch marks
- Improved sleep quality
- Reduced fatigue
How long before benefits are realized?
Benefits are fast acting and immediate. Sleep better tonight.
Be Wary Of…
Under qualified or under trained technicians performing the massage or a massage therapist who does not listen to you and adjust the massage technique accordingly.
Why Act Now?
You deserve a massage. Getting a massage can do you a world of good. Getting frequent massages can play a huge part in how healthy you will feel and how youthful you will remain each and every year. You only have one body and taking care of it should come before anything else. Stress relief through massage can improve your vitality, state of mind and your confidence. Just because it feels good and in some peoples opinion is a ‘luxury’ treatment does not mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage therapy at Back In Motion Sarasota Physical Therapy a necessary piece of your health. Our massage therapists in Sarasota have specialty training and years of experience. Most health insurances cover our Massage Therapy Sarasota program. http://backinmotionfl.com/sarasota-physical-therapy-insurance-and-prices/